With some exceptions found in the Terms and Conditions, you may start the return process for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund (minus return shipping). Returns beyond the 30-day return window will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your billed account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a standard return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must not have been installed
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not be missing parts or pieces
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging and be free of writing.
Defective Product Returns
You can start a return for defective item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or request a new, unused replacement of any one single portion of product. Once a return or replacement has been setup and the item has been returned to our warehouse, it will be inspected. If the item is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account or replacement product(s) will be shipped.
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed
- Incorrect item was received
- Quantity of product was incorrect
Initiate a Return
To start the return process please email customer service at email@example.com