SINK LIFT KIT INSTALLATION
The Best Sink Mount Bracket for Your Farmhouse Sink Installation
Sink Lift sink mount brackets are easy to install. By following our detailed directions below, you’ll discover how quickly mounting your sink can be accomplished.
- Sink Manufacture’s Specifications
- Safety Glasses
- Power Drill
- 5/16″ Wood Drill Bit
- #6 Phillips Bit
- 7/16″ Socket or Adjustable Wrench
- 1/4″ Socket or Flat Head Screwdriver (adjust leg leveler)
- Masking Tape For Marking (optional)
- Tape Measure
Read These Tips
Doing so will ensure a great product. Manufacturer will not be held responsible for damage to any product or other products due to incorrect installation, installation, or negligence.
- Add 3/8″ hex nut to post prior installation and tighten the hex nut against the weld nut after the sink is set. Hex nut goes above the weld nut.
- Finished sink weight not to exceed 400 lbs.
- Weld nuts for adjustable posts must be positioned to the top side of the bracket for proper installation.
- If the sink cabinet has cabinets to be attached to either side, fasten cabinets together prior start of installation.
- Any obstructions in flanking cabinets or appliances must be removed prior drilling.
- Such as shelving, pull outs, trash pullouts/bins, dishwashers, etc.
- Cabinetry with less than 3/4” side walls will need reinforcement.
- Any Voids between cabinets must be filled prior installation of bracket bolts going through both walls. Illustration below shows typical voids.
- Brackets must be mounted vertically straight.
- Install leg levelers after brackets have been installed and secured.
- Brackets recommended to be installed a minimum of 3” away from drain(s).
- Split lock washer and hex nut installed against bracket, inside cabinet.
Manual Installation (non-cnc)
- Referencing sink manufactures specifications, note the sink height and depth needed for your specific application.
- Height needed for sink, plus (+) 3” is 3rd hole down from the top of the bracket. Bracket weld nut for adjustable post faces up.
- Fasten brackets using the ⅝” Pan head screw into the 3rd hole down from the top of the bracket.
- Level bracket vertically.
- Mark holes 1, 2, & 4.
- If needed remove bracket and drill holes 1, 2, & 4 with 1/4” drill bit.
- Reinstall bracket using 5/8” Pan Head Screws.
- Finish installing brackets using hardware provided.
- Install leg leveler with 3/8″ hex nut above the weld nut, insert sink and adjust for fit as needed.
- Once the sink is in its final position, move 3/8″ hex nut down to sit snug against the weld nut.
Mount it to the kitchen cabinet, level, and enjoy!
Whether you are installing a farmhouse, apron, or standard sink, our patented sink mount bracket allows you to perfectly position the sink with confidence.
Sink Lift Reviews
“As a project manager I buy these for the semi-custom box cabinets our trimmers install. Easy to install and they look great.”
“Just like drawer glides, hinges, or a double trash roll out, I added the operations needed to mount farmhouse and apron sinks to my CAD software. Incredibly fast and simple.”
“Kitchen and bath remodels are our main focus. When a client specifies an apron front sink, we use the sink lifts to save time and make money.”